Guardian Home Buyers is a real estate investment company that focuses on purchasing distressed homes to fix and flip or rent for profit. But their website was a generic template and didn’t appear in SERPs.
- Their goal for their website was to attract leads monthly and become an authority figure in their industry. The entire campaign would revolve around conversion-optimized content.
- The website lacked a user-friendly design. We needed to redesign the website, making it easy to navigate with a clear call to action.
- Our audit showed that their website did not have the authority to rank for competitive keywords. To increase their authority, we needed a scalable link and local citation acquisition process to get the site on track.
- There’s a lot of competition in their industry, which is why we wanted Guardian Home Buyers to stand out amongst its local market. We needed to create blogs that engaged and mobilized their local community.
- To reach their goals our team assisted in branding, page building, and content creation.
- We researched high-volume, easy-to-rank keywords to map out throughout the main pages and blog posts.
- We added a VSL above the fold, this is how we were able to establish expertise and trust.
- To create authority we performed on-page and off-page optimization. Incorporating these steps garnered amazing results.
In 3 months our client ranked on the 1st page of Google for their main keyword, earning 1,000+ impressions per month and attracting qualified leads.
+ 0 %
+ 0 %